FeaturesJourney Plotter allows you to:
Additional features for editorsJourney Plotter has the following features fornaval-history.neteditors:
- Run Windows platforms from Windows 7 onward.
- Customize it's environment, including theming.
- Select a ship from Royal Navy WW1-era or United States Arctic ships since mid-19th century.
- Show information about the selected ship and her log-book editor.
- Use the map provider of your choice:
For most map providers the map, satellite, terrain or hybrid view can be used.
- Pan and zoom the map.
- Show a route line.
- Show position markers. Different markers can be used to indicate gaps in dates and stationary positions.
- Estimate noon position for dates without one.
- Change the position format.
- Filter by date.
- Walk though dates manually, or animate the journey.
- For a given day, show the log-book entries that describe the ship's activities.
- Search for text in the ship's logs.
- Automatically read all parts of multi-part logs.
- Indicate duplicate dates.
- Save a map as an image.
- Use many customizable settings, such as route and marker colours and sizes, animation speed, position format and map provider access mode.
Limitations and known problemsLimitations and known problems:
- Import your edited document.
- Report missing dates.
- Report duplicate dates.
- Report dates with missing or invalid position information.
- Report dates with suspiciously high average speeds.
- The application isn't signed.
Please trust it, or do not install the application.
- Menu check glyphs and sub-menu glyphs in Dark theme are shown in black instead of white.